Help us understand your experience of traffic and streets in Barnsbury and St Mary's wards. Take 2 minutes to respond to our survey.
TAKE OUR SURVEY NOW
Update 26 July 2020: We achieved our Big Leafleting Target on 19 July. We will continue to gather data from the survey for those who respond after that date - the results have confirmed all our speculations about the benefits of People Friendly Streets. Watch this space.
Update 14 August 2020: This survey is no longer accepting responses. Some of the results were published in the Islington Gazette!
- We are doing a survey of residents to get a snapshot of how neighbours feel about their streets.
- The survey responses will be kept for 18 months and then destroyed.
- Your personal data will not be shared with any third party, company or public body.
- We will publish a summary of the survey results (without listing anyone's name or email) on this website, in letters to the paper and in discussions with councillors.
- If you are happy for your name to be used on our website - please say so explicitly on the survey form.
- If, having granted permission for us to use your name, you change your mind and want your comments or name removed from the website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend the website within 3 days.