Islington Council is now running its full consultation on the road layout changes that were made in Highbury West and Highbury Fields last year.
As local residents who believe that fairer, safer, quieter and healthier streets are worth keeping, we need to ensure that the voices of the quiet majority are heard. 💚💚💚
- Click here for the Highbury West questionnaire.
- Click here for the Highbury Fields questionnaire.
- The questionnaire is open to anyone who uses the area, regardless of whether or not you live there. If you live, work, study or shop in, or travel through or visit Highbury, then this questionnaire is for you.
- We strongly encourage you to share the link with friends, family, colleagues, etc. via Twitter, Facebook, Nextdoor and other means.
- The LTNs in Canonbury West, Canonbury East, St Peter's, Amwell, etc. have reduced traffic in other parts of Islington, so it's appropriate to think of those streets too.
- The first question in section 4 refers to your street in Highbury specifically. So if you don't live in the area then "Doesn't apply" is the correct response.
- Feel free to suggest other improvements in Highbury West and Highbury Fields, such as seating, cycle hire, mobility scooter storage, etc. There are free-text questions that provide an opportunity for "other comments" such as this.
- You can go back and review/change your answers up until the moment you hit the "Submit" button.
- We reckon it should take around 5-10 minutes to complete. What's that against the rest of a lifetime of glorious safer, quieter and healthier streets?
- Last day for response: Monday 14 March 2022. So get on it now!