Islington Council is now running its full consultation on Cycleway 38, which runs with safe, segregated cycle tracks, along Liverpool Road.
Last Day for response is Wednesday 15 December.
We believe that these tracks are not only safer for existing users but will help to encourage those who are less confident or are new to cycling, particularly children, to use active means for their day-to-day travel.
We need to ensure that the voices of the quiet majority are heard. You can see the GOOD NEWS from interim monitoring results here Cycleway 38 Liverpool Road pre-consultation monitoring report.
And a resounding 💚 KEEP IT 💚 for the Cycleway 38 trial will be a massive step in the right direction for our very own LTN in Barnsbury & St Mary's (Liverpool Road should be in our LTN when it arrives).
Here are some helpful pointers:
- Click here for the consultation questionnaire.
- The questionnaire is open to anyone, regardless of whether or not you live in Liverpool Road.
- We strongly encourage you to share the link with friends, family, colleagues, etc. via Twitter, Facebook, Nextdoor and other means.
- Feel free to suggest other improvements in Liverpool Road, such as extending the physical segregation, considering improvements at junctions, etc. There is space for free format comments in the questionnaire.
- You can go back and review/change your answers up until the moment you hit the "Submit" button.
- We reckon it should take around 5-10 minutes to complete. What's that against the rest of a lifetime of glorious safer, quieter and healthier streets?
- Last day for response: Wednesday 15 December. So, get on it now!